Thank you for your interest in applying for a 2013-2014 Reform on Campus Grant!
To apply for a Reform on Campus Grant, please review the information below about Eligibility. Also, please review additional General Informationabout the grant. After you have reviewed this information, visit our Apply Now! page, which will walk you through applying for a ROC Grant.
1. Applications for 2013-2014 ROC grants will be accepted from campus groups located throughout the United States, Canada and world wide.
2. Funded programs must occur between August 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014. Applications should be submitted six weeks before the proposed event.
3. Proposed events should support the ideals and practices of Reform Judaism and/or promote the Reform community on campus. Grant awards cannot be used for individual funding.
Reform Shabbat dinner and song session or Havdalah services Intra-denominational programs Interfaith programs NFTY/Camp reunions Social and cultural programming Social action projects Israel/World Jewry activities
4. While one-time events will certainly be considered, programs that reflect a more long-term commitment to the goals of ROC/URJ will be given priority. Long-term commitment can be demonstrated by:
Continued communication with program participants Small participant contribution towards cost of program Follow up programming such as repeated or related events
5. Advertising for events funded by ROC grants must recognize the MRJ as a sponsor.