Join leaders of the Reform Jewish Movement and distinguished guest panelists for an exploration of the systemic change we need on a local, state, and federal level to confront systemic racism and repair our national fabric. Register now at URJ.org/whatsnext.
This event will be moderated by moderated by Yolanda Savage-Narva, Director for Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, Union for Reform Judaism. Our panel speakers will be:
- U.S. Representative Gwen Moore (WI-4)
- Ian Solomon, Dean, Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy, University of Virginia
- Rabbi Jonah Dov Pesner, Director, Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, and Senior Vice President, Union for Reform Judaism
- Yolanda Savage-Narva, Director for Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, Union for Reform Judaism
- Barbara Weinstein, Director, Commission on Social Action of Reform Judaism
In the event that you are unable to join the live webinar, it will be available for viewing on Facebook at www.facebook.com/urjorg/live both during and after the live event. You need not have your own Facebook account in order to watch the recording.
This Zoom event will be fully captioned by a live, on-site closed captioning professional. However, due to a tech disparity when publishing from Zoom to Facebook, individuals who require closed captioning are asked to please join the Zoom version of this call, rather than the Facebook Live version.
This Zoom event follows "Healing, Hope, Action: A Reform Movement Pre-Shabbat Gathering," held on Friday, January 8. Watch a recording of that event and find resources for racial justice, prayer, parenting discussions, and more.