66th General Assembly
The success of the 66th UAHC General Assembly was made possible by the unstinting and tireless efforts of so many who have labored and sacrificed on its behalf.
THEREFORE , the Union of American Hebrew Congregations resolves to:
Offer its collective heartfelt gratitude to:
- The host congregations of the greater Boston area for providing an unprecedented number of delegates with the finest examples of gracious hospitality;
- Ina Glassberg, Biennial Program Chair, and Diane Winer, Biennial Vice Chair, and the members of the Biennial Program Committee for developing the informative, challenging, and stimulating Biennial program;
- Carol Kur and Maxine Weinstein, Local Arrangements Co Chairs, and the Local Arrangements Committee for their courtesy, efficiency, and always friendly assistance;
- Rabbi David Wolfman and the staff of the Northeast Council regional office for their work on behalf of the Biennial; and
- Rabbi Daniel Freelander, Director of Program for this Biennial; Robin Hirsch, Director of Meetings and Conventions; and the entire UAHC staff, without whom the 66th General Assembly would not have been possible.