Registration is closed for the URJ Scheidt Seminar in April.
There are two opportunities to attend the URJ Scheidt Seminar in 2020:
- February 6-9, 2020 - San Diego, CA
- April 23-26, 2020 - Atlanta, GA
The URJ Scheidt Seminar is open to presidents and presidents-elect of URJ congregations. It provides congregational presidents the opportunity to learn, network, and worship with participants from congregations of different locations and sizes. An individual can attend the seminar only once.
The URJ Scheidt Seminar
Since 1998, the URJ Scheidt Seminar for Presidents and Presidents-Elect has engaged over 1,700 congregational presidents. Funded through the generosity of the Scheidt family, the annual URJ Scheidt Seminar convenes congregational presidents to learn, network, build relationships, and enhance leadership skills. It serves as a springboard for learning throughout presidents' terms.
In four short days, participants will:
- Learn and network with the leadership of the Reform Movement
- Discuss solutions to everyday congregational problems
- Improve leadership skills
- Increase Jewish knowledge
- Meet and network with presidents of other Reform congregations
- Share successful program ideas with other presidents
For more information, contact Lisa Lieberman Barzilai at (212) 650-4081 or ScheidtSeminar@urj.org.